Black And White Relief Print Workshop On Wood Cut
Date: 2nd to 3rd December
Time: 12 pm to 4 pm
Venue: KCC Terrace
Welcome to the ‘Black & White Relief Print Workshop on Wood Cut’ – a journey into the timeless art of printmaking.
This workshop, hosted on the serene terrace in collaboration with Artroom, promises to delve into the old-world charm of woodcut printing, offering participants a hands-on experience in this traditional and mesmerizing craft.Register Here!
By the end of this workshop, participants can expect to:
- Gain insights into the age-old process of printing.
- Develop skills in the traditional art of wood carving.
- Understand the intricacies of the carving process.
- Learn the reproduction of their work in an edition-wise manner.
- Experience the nuanced interplay between black and white in printmaking.
- Embrace the accidental aspects of the creative process.
- Explore the experimental and accidental nature of printmaking.
- Express thoughts through their work in multiple ways.
- Develop thoughts and skills in a minimalistic manner.
What Will You Cover:
- Process of layout drawing on accordion format.
- Types of carving techniques.
- Process of rolling and inking.
- Printing on an edition-wise basis.
- Recommended for ages 12 to 30 years
Avail a special early bird offer of INR 1,500 valid till 30th November. The regular fee is INR 2,000.
To know more about other workshops at AMI Arts Festival,