Kolkata Centre for Creativity is organising a workshop on abstract painting in order to celebrate the International day of older persons. People gather different experiences during their lifetime. However, as they grow old the memories of their early experiences gradually start to fade away. Art plays a unique role in reviving and expressing the memories associated with these experiences. Art enables everyone to express their thoughts through paintings. Abstract art helps to find how their story, memory, or fantasy can be expressed or told.
Please enroll/ register in the link given below to participate. You will receive a confirmation mail with login details. Keep the following ready on the day of the workshop:
1. Laptop with zoom connection supported by could internet.
2. Name of the acrylic colours:-
Permanent Yellow Deep
Cobalt Blue Hue
3. 1 Palate
4. Soft flat brushes (No:-0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12)
5. Water bowl
6. Cotton cloth
7. Pencil (2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 10 B)
8. Canvas (16 x 20 inch) or similar to this size